Organic Jojoba Oil is very rich in vitamin E and mimics your skin's own sebum. This makes it easy to absorb with the additional benefit of having a natural SPF of 5.
Jojoba Oil is a liquid wax produced from the seed of the Jojoba plant. This is a shrub native to Mexico, Arizona and California. We source only cold-pressed Organic Jojoba Oil to ensure it retains the maximum beneficial active properties. It is a lovely golden colour with a slight nutty fragrance.
What are the benefits of Jojoba oil?
- One of the key properties of Jojoba Oil is the unique way this oil mimics the sebum naturally produced by your skin. It can therefore help control and regulate sebum production. When used on your skin to moisturise this will prevent your body from over producing additional sebum.
- Jojoba oil moisturises, nourishes and protects your skin against moisture loss. It is therefore great for fine lines and wrinkles with good anti-aging benefits. Our pure Jojoba Oil is safe and gentle to use directly on your face or body.
- It is a superb choice of oil to protect your skin against the elements. Jojoba Oil forms a natural protective barrier on your skin to help prevent it drying out and to seal in moisture.
- Organic Jojoba Oil has anti-inflammatory benefits which could help dry skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and those with dry, sensitive skin. It is mild enough to apply directly to problem areas.
- This oil is very rich in vitamin E and is easy to absorb with the additional benefit of having a natural SPF of 5. Vitamin E works as an antioxidant to reduce the harmful effects of pollution and weather on your skin.
'Jojoba Oil absorbs well into your skin. Worth every penny!' Vina, Singapore
- Jojoba oil is also excellent in the treatment of acne as it works to help decongest the pores of your skin by softening grime without any clogging. It can actually make greasy or oily skin feel better. Jojoba is non-comedogenic, meaning that it will not block your pores. The anti-inflammatory and healing properties help with acne scarring and this oil is also antimicrobial.
- We recommend using it after a shower or bath for wonderfully soft skin. Can also be used in a facial steam to help soften pores and draw out grime and toxins.
- This oil is useful for a such a wide range of skin types and conditions. A great all-rounder and one of our favourites!
- Organic Jojoba Oil is also great for hair. Its key moisturising properties nourish, soften and strengthen hair. This helps to prevent dryness and split-ends. It can also benefit your scalp as a scalp treatment (best to rub in and leave for a a few minutes and then shampoo as usual).
'Involve it into your hair care routine to feel and see the happy hair benefits of this natural hair oil'. You can read some more on how to use jojoba oil for hair in this fantastic article by Blondemale blogger Neil.
How does Jojoba Oil help skin?
‘This is a superb oil to protect your skin against the elements and really is a great all-rounder with the bonus of having a natural SPF!’ as featured in Second Opinion magazine
Available in 100ml EPA lined fully recyclable aluminium bottles. These are a great size for travel or handbag.
250ml refill now available (made from 100% recycled plastic & fully recyclable) offering a great saving and eco friendly option for future topping up.
Our Organic Jojoba Oil is safe to use directly on your skin and hair. This is a superb moisturising oil with protective, nourishing and healing benefits. You can choose this oil without the plastic pump making it plastic free!
Vegan friendly and proud to carry the Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free logo. Fully approved by the Vegetarian Society and PETA.