Sign up to our newsletter (below) & SAVE15% on your 1st order! PLUS choose 2 FREE samples (worth £6!) & FREE UK Shipping on all orders over £30!
When planning a skin care routine it is important to remember we are all unique. The following guide is not prescriptive. It is best to follow our routine and then decide what works best for you and tweak as necessary. Please also think about a healthy diet, lifestyle and exercise. All of these factors impact our skin. Check our conscious living page for some tips!
1. Start your skincare routine by removing any make up using our make up melt. Put a few drops onto a dampened cotton pad or face cloth and sweep over your face, eyebrows and lashes to remove mascara etc.
2. Use a toner to remove any final traces make up. We offer a range of face toners to suit different skin type needs. Apply some toner to a cotton pad or cloth and sweep over face. Or you can use the atomiser spray to spray directly onto your face. Remember to close your eyes first!
3. Using the correct face wash for your skin type, apply a small amount to fingertips, add water to make a lather and sweep over face. Rinse with warm water and avoid eyes!
4. Using an exfoliant for your skin type, apply some to fingertips and massage over face in light, circular movements. Be careful to avoid your eyes. Then rinse off with warm water. We recommend doing this about every 7- 10 days. If you exfoliate too frequently, you end up removing new skin cells and risk drying out and irritating your skin - so be kind and gentle.
5. If it’s daytime, simply apply a day cream. Please remember our creams are very rich as they are anhydrous (made without water). This is great as they last for a long time and contain just fab ingredients! A little goes a long way. Use small amounts and allow to sink in for a few minutes, then blot off any excess.
6. At night you can give your skin an extra boost by applying a serum or cold pressed oil suited to your skin type. Apply a few drops to fingertips and gently massage in. Give some attention to those areas that could do with a little love. Allow to sink in for a few minutes and blot off any excess.
7. Then, apply a top layer of night moisturiser for your skin type. Use a small amount, allow to sink in, and blot off any excess. All done! You may find a night cream is sufficient without using an oil or serum in step 6, or perhaps you prefer the consistency of an oil.
Visit our how to use your products page for more tips!
These cookies are required for the website to run and cannot be switched off
These cookies allow us to measure visitors traffic and see traffic data sources by collecting information in data sets.