Choose 2 FREE Samples (worth £6!) & FREE UK Delivery on Orders Over £30 (ex shipping)! Subscribe Below to SAVE 15% OFF Your 1st Order!
At Conscious Skincare, we are proud to offer a range of organic and natural skincare products that are not only effective but also ethical. Our products have been approved by trusted organizations and are made with vegan-friendly ingredients. Here are some of the benefits of using ethical skincare products:
1. Environmental Sustainability: Ethical skincare products are made with ingredients that are sustainably sourced and do not harm the environment. They are free from harmful chemicals and toxins that can pollute our waterways and harm marine life. By choosing ethical skincare products, you are making a positive impact on the planet.
2. Cruelty-Free: Ethical skincare products are not tested on animals. They are made with compassion and respect for all living beings. By choosing cruelty-free products, you are supporting a more humane and compassionate beauty industry.
3. Social Responsibility: Ethical skincare companies often prioritize fair trade practices and support local communities. They work directly with farmers and producers to ensure fair wages and safe working conditions. By choosing ethical skincare products, you are supporting a more equitable and just society.
4. Health Benefits: Ethical skincare products are made with natural and organic ingredients that are gentle on the skin. They are free from harsh chemicals, synthetic fragrances, and artificial colors that can irritate the skin. By choosing ethical skincare products, you are taking care of your skin's health and well-being.
5. Trusted Verification: Our products at Conscious Skincare have been verified by trusted organizations such as the Environmental Working Group (EWG). This verification ensures that our products meet the highest standards of safety and effectiveness.
By choosing ethical skincare products, you can feel good about what you're putting on your skin and the impact it has on the world. At Conscious Skincare, we are committed to providing you with the best ethical skincare options that are both effective and sustainable.
Shop our range of ethical skincare products today and experience the difference for yourself!
In our modern age of 'greenwash' consumers find it increasingly difficult to find brands that are genuine. Words like 'natural', 'organic' and 'ethical' are often overstated and misleading.
Conscious Skincare has successfully passed the ethical screening required in order to be awarded Ethical Accreditation from The Good Shopping Guide, our latest accreditation in 2023.
We can now proudly display The Good Shopping Guide logo!
The Good Shopping Guide has been the source of ethical brand comparison information for over 20 years and is used by millions of consumers. The guide allows you to compare thousands of the biggest brands in their Ethical Ratings Tables. Extensive research goes into environmental track records, animal welfare and human rights issues. The Good Shopping Guide reports the facts since 2001, so you can make well-informed ethical shopping choices.
We passed with flying colours and achieved Ethical Consumer 'Best Buy' status for our skincare range. Many of our products were awarded some of the highest scores in each category!
Ethical Consumer has helped consumers make informed choices for over 25 years and challenge companies globally to improve their business models and supply chains.
Following a thorough and independent audit, we ranked higher than all other companies in most product categories. See how our products performed and see how ethical consumer tests health and beauty at Ethical Consumer. You may be surprised to see how other well known brands performed!
Our products have been reviewed and their ingredients ranked by EWG. Furthermore, we are delighted to further our existing accreditation with EWG through the EWG VERIFIED™ programme.
What do these accreditations mean? Skin Deep® is an educational tool for consumers which rates ingredients in personal care products. All our products have been independently rated with Skin Deep® (please see EWG Skin Deep information further down the page).
EWG VERIFIED™ delves deep into ingredient labels and offers the EWG VERIFIED™ mark for those products who meet their strict criteria. The mark is a quick and easy tool to help consumers to identify products that meet these rigorous criteria.
EWG VERIFIED™ symbol on a product means the product is free from EWG’S ingredients of concern, that the brand is committed to full transparency and operates under Good Manufacturing Practices.
So a product has to:
The Vegetarian Society Seedling Symbol trademark is now proudly displayed on a diverse range of over 5000 product lines available in the UK and abroad. Millions of people have come to rely upon the symbol’s unique positioning. This trademark gives consumers reassurance and they know they can rely on The Vegetarian Society.
The PETA Program provides the best assurance that no animal testing is used in any phase of product development by a company, its laboratories, or suppliers.
'We are delighted to receive PETA approval! Although we know we would never test on animals and we check that our supply chain has the same principles, we wanted to let everyone else know exactly where we stand. Gaining third party recognition from such a well-respected organisation will therefore enable us to do just that. ' Rebecca, founder - Conscious Skincare
You can also visit the PETA online database and search by company name or product type to learn which products are cruelty-free. And when you’re out shopping, look for PETA’s cruelty-free bunny logos (pictured above). Products which display this logo are cruelty-free, meaning that they are produced without testing on animals. Find out more about the PETA programme.
Naturewatch Foundation is a registered charity, working hard to improve the lives of animals. Their goal is to end animal cruelty and advance animal welfare standards around the world.
We feature in their fantastic Compassionate Shopping Guide which will guide and help you in using your purchasing power to only support companies that are committed to using cruelty-free ingredients.
We trust all of the above wonderful certifications gives you confidence in all of our products and values at Conscious Skincare. These have been gained by hard work and by placing ethical values at the core of what we do over the last 13 years. You can see what our lovely customers think on our customer feedback page and all individual product listings.