Abyssinian Oil is something of a best kept secret! Unique properties make it a wonderful addition to both your organic skin and hair care routines.
Abyssinian Oil is also known as crambe seed oil. It is a clear, light oil with a unique molecular structure not found in any other natural oils. This makes it spread very easily without feeling greasy.
What are the benefits of our Abyssinian oil?
- It has excellent moisturising properties which help promote skin suppleness, softness and wrinkle reduction. Abyssinian oil adds lustre to dull and lifeless skin, helping to give your skin a more youthful appearance.
- It is ideal for spraying as a light facial oil, and its unique properties help to form an effective barrier against your skin drying out. Crambe seed oil is also great for helping your skin retain moisture during the winter months.
- Our Abyssinian oil is 100% pure and does not have anything added.
- A great dual purpose oil, Abyssinian oil is similar in nature to Argan oil. When used as a hair oil it is easily absorbed, giving a boost to shine and helping condition. With a high percentage of Omega-9 fatty acid it helps to give hair a glossy feel, making it a great oil for dry hair.
- This natural oil provides your hair with protection against the elements and assists in detangling. Abyssinian oil is becoming increasing popular as a natural way to add shine and lustre without using chemical alternatives such as silicone based products. When used as a hair oil it also helps with manageability.
- Also known as crambe abyssinica, Abyssinian oil has a very faint woody aroma which is both pleasant and subtle. It is pale yellow in colour and absorbs very easily with a nice viscosity.
Abyssinian Oil is safe to use directly onto your face or body. The 100ml EPA lined aluminium bottle is a great size for home, gym, swim or handbag and is fully recyclable! You can choose to receive this oil without a plastic pump making it a great eco friendly choice.
250ml refill now available (made from 100% recycled plastic & fully recyclable) offering a great saving and eco friendly option for future topping up.
Conscious Skincare is approved by the Vegetarian Society and PETA. We are also proud to display the Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free logo on all our range.