Organic Jojoba Oil is very rich in vitamin E and mimics your skin's own sebum. It is a rich golden colour and is easy to absorb with great moisturising benefits!
How does Jojoba Oil help skin?
‘This is a superb oil to protect your skin against the elements and really is a great all-rounder with the bonus of having a natural SPF!’ as featured in Second Opinion magazine!
Pure Jojoba Oil is a liquid wax produced from the seed of the Jojoba plant. This is a shrub native to Mexico, Arizona and California.
We source pure cold-pressed Jojoba Oil to ensure it retains the maximum amount of actives properties. It is a lovely golden colour with a slight nutty fragrance.
What are the benefits of Organic Jojoba oil?
- One of the key properties of cold-pressed Jojoba Oil is the unique way this oil mimics the sebum naturally produced by your skin. It can therefore help control and regulate sebum production. When used to moisturise this will help to prevent your body from over producing sebum.
- Pure Jojoba oil moisturises, nourishes and protects your skin against moisture loss. It is therefore great for fine lines and wrinkles with good anti-aging benefits. Our organic Jojoba Oil is safe and gentle to use directly on your face or body.
- It is a superb choice of oil to protect your skin against the elements. Jojoba Oil forms a natural protective barrier on your skin to help prevent it drying out and to seal in moisture.
- Organic Jojoba Oil has anti-inflammatory benefits which can help dry skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis. It is mild enough to apply directly to problem areas.
- This oil is very rich in vitamin E and is easy to absorb. Natural Jojoba oil has the additional benefit of having a natural SPF of 5. Vitamin E also works as an antioxidant to reduce the harmful effects of the elements on your skin.
'Jojoba Oil absorbs well into your skin. Worth every penny!' Vina, Singapore
- Cold-pressed Jojoba oil is excellent in the treatment of acne. It can help decongest the pores of your skin by softening grime without clogging. It can actually make greasy or oily skin feel better. Jojoba is non-comedogenic, meaning that it will not block your pores. The anti-inflammatory and healing properties can help with acne scarring.
- We recommend using Organic Jojoba oil after a shower or bath for wonderfully soft skin. It can also be used in a facial steam to help soften pores and draw out grime and toxins.
- Pure jojoba oil is useful for a such a wide range of skin types and conditions. A great all-rounder and one of our favourite cold pressed oils!
- Don't forget Organic Jojoba Oil is also great for hair! With moisturising benefits it will nourish, soften and strengthen hair. This also helps to prevent dryness and split-ends. It can also benefit your scalp as a scalp treatment. We find it best to rub in and leave for a a few minutes and then shampoo as usual!
'Involve it into your hair care routine to feel and see the happy hair benefits of this natural hair oil'. You can read some more on how to use jojoba oil for hair in this fantastic article by Blondemale blogger Neil.
Available in 100ml EPA lined fully recyclable aluminium bottles. These are a great size for travel or handbag.
250ml eco refill now available (made from aluminium & fully recyclable). These stylish bottles offer a great saving and eco friendly option for future topping up.
Our Organic Jojoba Oil is safe to use directly on your skin and hair. This is a superb moisturising oil with protective, nourishing and healing benefits. You can choose this oil without the plastic pump making it plastic free!
Vegan friendly and proud to be fully approved by the Vegetarian Society and PETA.